Training: TAKE ADA COURSE IN NVELEARN
As of 2/16/18 our new ADA Remediation Training Class is in our eLearn environment. The training class is recommended for State of Nevada Content Management System (CMS) editors that have a website or users who are thinking about adding a site to the CMS in the near future.
- Training class includes topics to help users:
- Remediate their current non-compliant web pages to ADA compliant smart forms
- Remediate non-compliant documents; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF to ADA compliant documents in ten easy steps or less
- Find additional training resources
- Answer some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Accessing the Course
- STATE OF NEVADA EMPLOYEES
- Agency Sponsored Courses
- Department of Administration
- Enterprise IT Services
- Web Accessibility Training for State of Nevada Website Editor
What's the next step?
After taking the training course, the next best step if your agency has an existing website is to look for obsolete content and documents. Clearing out old content and documents from your site will save you from having to remediating each of those items in the future. It has the added benefit of making your website easier to navigate for your end user.