Create new content & documents and maintain your website compliant!
Do not add any information that is not ADA Compliant to any website.
It is recommended that editors monitor the Siteimprove Overall Score of each website and the Issues section of the Siteimprove Monitoring Tool on a weekly basis (preferably the day after the site is crawled) in order to keep websites ADA compliant. One posting can pull a site out of compliance.
- Use the Accessibility Overall Score dashboard to get a quick status of the HTML portion of a website
- Issues - if new issues have appeared Siteimprove provides
- a description of each accessibility issue, why it is important and how to fix it
- links to additional techniques on how to meet ADA success criteria
- a method to monitor the readability of content
- a method to monitor for Social Security Numbers
- Monitor the Siteimprove tool PDF section (Preferably the day after the site is crawled)
- To be sure non-compliant pdf documents have not been posted.