Overview: Road to Training
Training is broken down into categories to help you find what you need to accomplish the remediation of your entire website.
- ADA Basic Training to learn what ADA is, to understand why we are doing this, and to learn how you can accomplish it!
- ADA Remediation - Remediation guides, webinars, practice documents, webinars, and helpful hints
- Remediation Guide: Letterhead
- Different version of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Making Maps Accessible in PDF Documents
- Remediation Guide: Document Remediation (Word, PDFs, Excel, PowerPoint):Word Creation and Remediation, Additional Word Guides, PDF Remediation Guide, PDF Creating a Fillable Form, PDF Fix Reading Order for Fillable Documents, Excel Remediation Guide, PowerPoint Remediate Guide, Practice Documents, webinars
- YouTube Live Streaming: Document Remediation (see the Outreach website for schedule)
- Classroom: Documentation Remediation (see the Outreach website for schedule)
- State-Web Enterprise
- ADA Document Remediation Class
Note: All classroom and YouTube Live Streaming classes can be found at http://outreach.nv.gov (behind the firewall for state employees). Everyone is Welcome to take the training! If you are non-state personnel and want to take the classes, please contact Stateweb for details.